Friday 8 March 2024

Aggression is part of my job says Jones

Northampton manager and Australian charm merchant Jon Brady has been accusing Charlton of kicking the hell out of one of his players, saying that from being a good footballing team [sic] under Appleton, they have become an aggressive side.

The Welsh wizard has given a robust reply: 'If they (his players) are not aggressive then I’m not doing my job. Every opportunity I get in life I want to take and go after – be aggressive and front-footed.  I want us to be a front-footed, high-pressing and a hard-working team that makes it really difficult.  I don’t want anyone being in the comfort zone playing against Charlton. If that is what people see then brilliant.”

Full story at: https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/sport/we-didnt-try-to-kick-anyone-charlton-boss-nathan-jones-reacts-to-post-match-comments-by-northamptons-jon-brady/

No comments:

Post a Comment