Friday 7 June 2019

Further contract talks with Bowyer

Lee Bowyer has held further contract talks with Roland's sidekick Lieven de Turck: Rivals are interested

There have been reports of interest in the manager from West Browmich Albion.

Richard Cawley reports, 'Bowyer is thought to still be pushing ahead with talking to potential signings.Plymouth’s Ruben Lameiras, 24, is of interest. The Portuguese winger is a free agent in July and looks certain to leave Argyle, who were relegated to League Two. Bordeaux have also been linked.'

'Bowyer wants to bring Josh Cullen back for another season-long loan in South London. But the classy midfielder is expected to start pre-season with West Ham as he waits to see if he has a chance of being in the first-team picture.'

On a personal note, I would like to express my thanks to the black cab driver who would not accept a fare for taking me to St. Thomas's A and E yesterday, and for the good care I received overnight from the hospital. I am now back home.

5 comments:

  1. What happened? I hope you’re ok, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

    Best regards from an admiring reader

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I had severe pain from a knee which has had a replacement. I am going to see the surgeon on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon, but you should not trying for a place in Bowyers football squad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I empathise with the knee issues! Good luck Wyn.

    ReplyDelete