1. Appalling referees and linos. Surely there can't be anyone as bad as Kettle in the Championship?
2. Teams whose ambition is to stay in League 1 but want to enliven their season by taking a scalp off a 'big' club.
3. Pitches the standard of that at Oldham.
4. Playing away at Yeovil.
5. The media obsession with the two Sheffield clubs and Huddersfield.
6. Northern cloggers.
7. The paint pot trophy.
8. Having to play in Rounds 1 and 2 of the FA Cup.
9. Being a division below Palace and Millwall.
10. Pessimists pointing out we could be playing Ebbsfleet in the Conference in two seasons.
What will you miss least?