All Championship clubs have now published their financial accounts for 2015/16 (apart from Bolton Wanderers) and the author of the authoritative Swiss Ramble blog has tweeted a series of tables.
Here are some key comparisons for Charlton:
- 9th in terms of wages-turnover ratio, 111 per cent (recommended figure is 50 per cent)
- 6th in wages growth at £2.1m
- But 5th from bottom in terms of wages bill (£13m)
- Commercial income 2nd from bottom at £2.4m (MK Dons bottom)
- Broadcasting income 6th from bottom