Tuesday 2 April 2019

Lee Clark in frame to succeed Bowyer

According to the Currant Bun Lee Clark, who has been out of work for two years since a short stint at Bury, is in the frame to succeed Lee Bowyer should the sought after supremo go to the Super Hoops: Lee Clark

I have to say I take this with a pinch of salt. Would Roland know who Lee Clark was? I suppose that Thomas Dreisen might have found him on his laptop.

The obvious immediate successor would be Johnnie Jackson, although Bowyer could take him with him. In that case, I would favour Jason Euell.

I have to say that I find QPR a slightly ludicrous club. When they were first taken over, I remember a QPR fan being interviewed and saying, 'In five years time the answer to the question of which is the biggest club in Europe will be either Real Madrid or Queens Park Rangers.# Well, I wouldn't compare their Subbueto shoebox of a stadium to the Bernebau.

1 comment:

  1. DONT WANT CLARK AS MANAGER A FALIYRE AT EVERY CLUB HES BEEN AT SHOW SOME AMBITION CAFC BOARD GET BACK LENNIE LAWRENCE WHO WORKING A MIRACLE BEHIND SCENES AT NEWPORT THIS SEASON

    ReplyDelete