Thursday 20 December 2018

Is George Lapslie the new Scott Parker?

In an interesting interview, Lee Bowyer comments:' With my players now, I’d never tell them not to compete. Not to tackle. At Charlton now, we have a player called George Lapslie, who reminds me a bit of Scott Parker. He’s everywhere on the pitch. Tackling, competing for everything. You just have to try and control it. Guide him. But you can’t take that edge away from someone.'

Bowyer says, 'I love the club and I wanted to do whatever I could to help them get back into the Championship. I honestly believed we were going to do that.'

Read the full interview here: Lee Bowyer

1 comment:

  1. One can only hope that the 'new Scott Parker' doesn't make the same career errors of judgement that the original did.

    ReplyDelete