Thursday 21 October 2021

Jackson aims at being permanent supremo

Johnnie Jackson has made it clear that he wants to be permanent manager at Charlton: https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/ultimate-ambition-johnnie-jackson-wants-charlton-athletic-boss-job-on-permanent-basis/

I admire his ambition and I hope he makes the grade, although I have my doubts.

He admits it will be a tough start at Sunderland on Saturday, but anything better than a 3-0 defeat would be a step forward.   The real test will be against Doncaster.

2 comments:

  1. A reasonable ambition. I remember when 4 goal defeats at Sunderland were an expectation. Especially if Pop Robson was in their side. It will be interesting to see how the players respond to Adkins departure and any obvious change made by JJ & co. COYR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to JJ. I expect he has until January to turn our season around. If he does he'll get the job. If he doesn't, someone else will come in.

    ReplyDelete