Thursday 17 November 2011

A busy Bee writes

Apologies for the lack of updates this week, but I am busy preparing for the launch of the commission I am chairing on Monday, 'learning my lines' etc.

However, I have asked a busy Bee about what he thinks about the prospects for Saturday.   My sense is that we find fixtures against Brentford a bit tricky, although I haven't checked the stats.

This particular Bee has lived in the same house in West London all his life (he in his forties).   I wonder how many Charlton fans could claim that.

Anyway this is what he says:

It’s at Griffin Park, so you may be at an advantage – our home form has been the real problem this season. But, since the defeat at home by Stevenage, things have picked up a bit, with two home cup victories on the trot – including a 6-0 hammering of Bournemouth. But – I suspect you will be too strong for us, and I’d predict a narrow Charlton victory or a 1-1 at best

No comments:

Post a Comment