Tuesday 10 January 2023

Owner may be absent

Richard Cawley reports: ‘Unclear yet whether Thomas Sandgaard will be at Old Trafford tonight. Has had some personal matters to attend to at the end of last week.’

‘The owner is in a period of exclusivity with a group that involves Simon Lenagan, whose father Ian owns Wigan Warriors.’

‘Indications I've had is that some of the main players involved in this group's move for the club have not come out in the public domain. If I was a gambling man, which I'm not, then my money would be on American investment. Time will tell.’

Rick Everitt comments: 'Jonathan Francis Cholak of Austin, Texas, is a name I can throw into the mix regarding potential Charlton investment - he appears to be a venture capitalist with an interest in a Swiss tech company. '

No comments:

Post a Comment