Friday 4 January 2019

Welcome Jonny Williams

According to Richard Cawley of the SLP, Jonny Williams is due to sign for Charlton today and Lee Bowyer has asked Charlton fans not to give him a hard time because of his Glazier links.

As long as he does a job for us, I am not worried about his antecedents. Inevitably, we have had a number of players over the years whom have played for Palace either on loan or as signings and the slate is wiped cleaned when they join us.

The one signing that did bother me was the northwards move of Iain Dowie as manager. Also, I don't like players moving to Palace, unless they are useless.

My hunch is that there has been more player movement between us and Palace than between us and Millwall, but I don't have the stats to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment